Short Term Leases Available
(1 – 12 months)
$1,340 Oct 01, 2021
|$1,340||Oct 01, 2021||Inquire Now|
$1,645 Oct 01, 2021
|$1,645||Oct 01, 2021||Inquire Now|
$2,185 Oct 01, 2021
|$2,185||Oct 01, 2021||Inquire Now|
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- New balconies
- Select suites are fully renovated
- Enjoy the scenic views of the city of Toronto from your private balcony!
- Top-level indoor pool featuring a large sundeck and sauna!
- Open, spacious living areas with frost-free fridge and stove, dishwashers (limited availability), a breakfast bar, large closets and ready for cable installation
- Secure building with controlled access entry, after hour emergency line as well as on site professional and friendly staff
- Underground parking available
- Convenience store on site
- Greenwin Square Mall located within the building
Come experience the Huntley Apartments. Featuring balconies and other upgrades, and only steps away from Sherbourne subway station, these apartments for rent in Toronto are only 10 minutes to the cosmopolitan downtown core. The building boasts an amazing Walk Score of 95 and Transit Score of 94.
Working from Home?
Why not upgrade to one of our Bachelor, 1 or 2 Bedroom Suites. Ideal for your Home Office!
Connected to Greenwin Square Mall, 77 Huntley provides inside access to a shopping mall with stores such as Pharma Plus, McDonalds, Hasty Market, Rexall’s, a post office, a medical office, a drycleaners, and a host of other stores and facilities. Meet your friends at the local coffee shop and bring them back to your penthouse pool to lounge on the tropics-inspired deck. Ask our friendly staff to show you around our wonderful community today located at Bloor & Sherbourne!
- Transit Score of 94: very close to Sherbourne subway station
- Located in midtown Toronto, just a few minutes for the metropolitan core of Toronto
- 10 minutes from the DVP and Gardiner Expressway
- Convenient mall attached to the building with: The Esquire Garment Care, Timothy’s Coffees, Pharma Plus Drugmart, Panzerotta & Pizza People, McDonalds, Rexall’s, No Frills, Post Office & Medical Office
- Walk Score of 95: grocery shopping in the area: Basic Foods, Rabba Fine Foods, Sobeys and No Frills
- The Bay at Yonge / Bloor
- Financial Institutions: ScotiaBank, CIBC, TD Canada Trust, Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank
- Movie Theatres in walking distance: Cumberland 4 Cinemas, Varsity Cinemas
- Schools and daycares in the area